Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

opt card returned because post office couldn't deliver it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opt card returned because post office couldn't deliver it.

Hi,
    I have filed my opt on Nov 6th and my case was received on Dec 6th, 2017.
    On Feb 6th,2018 my status was changed to " CASE was mailed to me" but I haven't received the card and on FEB 26th, 2018 the status changed as "NOTICE WAS RETURNED TO USCIS BECAUSE THE POST OFFICE COULDN'T DELIVER IT". So I changed my address and my new address is updated and I have requested for the new card right after my address is updated. FRom the past 4months I'm requesting the new card and USCIS provided me the USPS tracking number but when I tracked it online it was showing that "LABEL IS CREATED, NOT YET IN THE SYSTEM". SO, I again contacted USCIS office about my status but they told me that all I need to do is WAIT WAIT WAIT BE PATIENCE. Without my EAD card I have no employment, no drivers license, and my state ID is expired now. I need to apply for the extension of OPT in NOV I dont know what to do and Even I went directly to the USCIS office in DALLAS, TX and I asked them if there is any option to apply again but they told me even if I applied the status will be the same because my SEVP portal account is active so there is no option for re-apply.

Please find me the solution to my OPT-extension.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X