Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B approval is still pending

Hi,

I came to USA in July7, 2007. My University is offering me a student internship, so I joined in an IT consulting company to get my job, I also activated my work autorisation for that company but unfortunately I didnt get my Job for more than 6 months so I cancelled my work authorisation for that company.

I waited for six months in that company but I didnt get my job so I left that company and joined in an another company. My previous consulting company applied for my H1B under Bachelors(BE) quoata in April 2008, I come to known that if I get my H1B approval I can transfer it to my current employer with in 10days, so I'm waiting for my H1b approval. Recently I went to my previous company and they shown me a paper with my name stating that my H1B application number got picked up in April 2008 H1B lottery but the H1B approval is still pending.

I'm not sure what to do in this situation, shall I ask my previous employer to cancel my H1B or shall I wait for next couple of months for my approval because my current employer is running my payroll under my internship work authorisation through F1 visa, if I get my H1B approval with my previous employer will it affect my status.. kindly advise me that shall I ask my previous employer to cancel my H1B or not because they applied my H1B in April 2008 and my current employer is running my payroll.

Thanks
    Last edited by Geshy; 12-30-2008, 01:39 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X