desert tours from marrakech question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desert tours from marrakech question

Hello all. Has anyone recently been on a desert tour departing from Marrakech? I'm planning a trip and would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations. Which tour company did you choose, and were you satisfied with their services? Any insights on the best time to go, what to pack, or which desert destinations are a must-see? Your input would be greatly appreciated as I prepare for this exciting adventure.

Originally posted by RichardGravener View Post
    Hello all. Has anyone recently been on a desert tour departing from Marrakech? I'm planning a trip and would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations. Which tour company did you choose for tours from marrakech​, and were you satisfied with their services? Any insights on the best time to go, what to pack, or which desert destinations are a must-see? Your input would be greatly appreciated as I prepare for this exciting adventure.
    thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Originally posted by RichardGravener View Post
      Hello all. Has anyone recently been on a desert tour departing from Marrakech? I'm planning a trip and would love to hear about your experiences and recommendations. Which tour company did you choose, and were you satisfied with their services? Any insights on the best time to go, what to pack, or which desert destinations are a must-see? Your input would be greatly appreciated as I prepare for this exciting adventure.
      You should pay attention to preparing some personal items because the weather in the desert changes quite quickly. You should prepare some light and breathable clothes for the day, including long-sleeved shirts and pants to protect against sun and sand, and warm clothes for chilly desert nights because the temperature can drop significantly. . An indispensable item is sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat to protect you from the harsh desert sun. A scarf or shawl to protect your face and head from blowing sand.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X