Citizenship test, taxes and income. Need advices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship test, taxes and income. Need advices

I’ve just filed my N-400 a few days ago and just received a mail this morning notice me to wait for a finger scanning appointment. I was kinda worried with my situation because I’ve been working hourly the past few years and didn’t make enough to file tax, so I didn’t file it until last year (2019) I decided to file it anyway, and I don’t owe taxes or ever asked for welfare. My parents have been claimed me as dependent up until 2019, so when I filled my N-400, there’s a question asked that “if, I ever failed to file taxes?” And i answered no. Now I’m worried, I didn’t file tax due to low income and will not have my past 5 years transcript for citizenship interview. Anyone knows what should I do or answer in the interview because of my lack in come (My parents support me and I now have a full time job this year while going to a community college part time), but my interview would come before this year income tax return, and I’m worried that my citizenship will be denied because of it. Please help! I’m 24 btw.
    Last edited by wooyoen; 07-20-2020, 09:41 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X