Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citizenship Renunciation : Gov form is generating incomplete PDF - how to fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship Renunciation : Gov form is generating incomplete PDF - how to fix it?

Hi - we got naturalized recently and I am going through the process of Citizenship Renunciation and just received a notice from VFS Global that my wife's application didn't have the form header printed correctly - I didn't even notice it until then.

Weirdly enough, when I went to Gov website and retried to print - the site itself is generating the pdf that way. Also - I saw that the PDF generated by Gov site left few fields unfilled while I did enter the info correctly - I know it as I have screenshots of what I entered for myself and for my wife too. While my PDF was generated accurately, my wife's isn't.

See attached what is expected vs what the Gov site generated.

VGF Global blocked my application during verification and sent an email saying "
    YOUR GOVT FORM IS PRINT INCOMPLETE. JURISDICTION IS NOT PRINT ON THE TOP OF GOVT FORM. PLEASE REPRINT SAME AAPLICATION FORM AND MAIL US

Option 1 : Is there anyway to regenerate a Gov application and connect the new one with already submitted VFS Global application?

Option 2: Alternatively, I can fix the PDF using PDF editor - but I worry that the GOV PDF itself is busted and when my edited application reaches them, they will reject it as it is not the same as what Gov site generated.

Any suggestions please?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wizavi; 08-14-2021, 09:34 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X