Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I797- H1B Approval Notice has FirstName, LastName instead of Lastname, FirstName

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I797- H1B Approval Notice has FirstName, LastName instead of Lastname, FirstName

Hello everyone,

My full name is Vicky Sharma. I am in quite a strange situation here.

My H1B Petition got approved, but unfortunately my name in the Approval Notice is like: Vicky, Sharma

But as far as I know, it should be in the format of Lastname, FirstName......i.e. in my case....it should be Sharma, Vicky.

Even my employer is confused if the mistake is by himself or by the USCIS.

1) I would like to go for Visa Stamping, but would the above mistake be a problem?

2) If by any chance, I get the Visa, would my name on the Visa be of the same format?

3) If by any chance, I get the Visa, would the wrong order of the name on the Approval Notice be a problem at the Port of Entry (USA)?

4) If I ask my employer to file for an Amendment, how long would that take? Does that also have a Premium Processing?

5) If the amendment can be done as a Premium Processing, can someone please give me an Official Document that can state that Amendment can be Premium Processed?

Please advice. I would be really thankful and grateful to any kind of help/suggestions.

Thank You.
    Vicky Sharma

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X