Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Visa interview at Prague

Hi,

I got my petition approved and scheduled my visa interview at Prague US embassy. It went like this:

VO: Hello sir, how are you ?
    me: fine sir, how are you doing.
    VO: well

He started looking into my DS-160 and asked my petition approval i handed over him...after verifying it.

VO: Why your company is taking you to US, can't they get the professionals there ?
    me: Sir, i am working on integration tools like webMethods and SAP XI which got a huge demand in US market.

VO: What do you do for your company?
    me: Programmer analyst.

VO: whats your co doing?
    me: They are into IT services, they have many commercial and US govt agencys as clients and i also mentioned some of there clients.

VO: where is your family ?
    me: India.

VO: how long you are planning to stay in US?
    me: 2 yrs

VO: when are you planning to travel?
    me: around 10th Jan.

VO: which company you currently work for?
    me: i told my present co name.

VO: Do you resign your job and go or you go to US and join new co?
    me: i have already resigned my job, after reaching US i will be joining my new employer.

Everything went well..until last minute, i don't know what the VO has seen in ths system. At last he wants to check my petition one more time and asked me to leave a copy of I-797B(approved petition) and my passport. He told me he will get back to me in a day...

Now i am waiting for his call, anyone any guess whatz is happening here and why the VO wants to check my petition one more time...

I am still waiting and i didn't get a call after a day, shall i call to US embassy in Prague and check the status ??

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X