Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g Blue @ Mumbai - 90 days

Hi All,

I got 221g blue slip during my visa interview at Mumbai Consulate. I have submitted all the requested documents to VFS on 12th Feb. Since then my status is showing as "Admin Processing". I didn't anything from US consulate regarding my visa.

Somewhere I read about LegalNet service for used by attorney for getting actual status? Is it useful?

Also it is mentioned on Mumbai consulate website that "When administrative processing is required, the timing will vary based on individual circumstances of each case. Therefore, before making inquiries about status of administrative processing, applicants or their representatives will need to wait at least 90 days from the date of interview or submission of supplemental documents, whichever is later. Processing wait time also does not include the time required to return the passport to applicants, by either courier services or the local mail system." Any email details for making enquiry other than [email protected] address?

You all know that wait is really painful. Aprreciate for your views/replies.

Thanks,
    KW

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X