Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bachelor degree for h1b how does it work?How a diploma mathes your professional field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor degree for h1b how does it work?How a diploma mathes your professional field

I currently work as a programmer, I want to apply for h-1b visa as a programmer in the future, as I understand I must have a diploma in the same area which I'm going to work in. I want to enter an university where I can graduate with IT-related degree.
    But I wonder what it should be? How does it work? How do they match a diploma and the field I'm going to work in? How to understand is this diploma suitable or not? Do they scrutinize the subjects I studied or what? I'm right now considering enter a faculty in "information security" area, just because it convenient to me(I can enter third academic year, because I have a related education in the past), I work in IT but not exactly in this area, I work with .Net and MSSQL mostly as a developer. Is it going to work out or I should better enter faculty in more close area?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X