Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa Cancelled by CBP, Can I apply H1 Transfer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa Cancelled by CBP, Can I apply H1 Transfer.

I am holding H1B visa with a COMPANY based at New York and working at the client location in Pennsylvania since Aug 2005.
    With some family problems, I moved to India in Mid of 2010 and client has agreed to work from home. Also I got a regular pay until Mid of 2012. Starting from Sept 2012, my COMPANY has not paid me proper salary till date.

Recently in May I got a VISA stamping valid up to Feb 2014 based on my H1B petition extension which was applied last year Nov 2012.
    In 1st week of July 2013, I tried to enter US and the Immigration/CBP did NOT allowed me and deported, saying that my petition has been revoked recently in June 2013 (212 a 7 b i ii), which I am not aware of it. Also they (CBP) cancelled my VISA

Now my questions are:
    A) Should my COMPANY/employer suppose to inform me about the petition (revoke) status? Can I take any action for not informing me and giving me trouble at the Immigration/CBP?

B) Can I claim my employer the full salary since Sept 2012 till my petition revoke date?

C) Can I apply for H1B Transfer and will that be approved for stamping in INDIA?

D) What actions should I take to get back into US...

Thank you for looking into this and Please let me know if you need any further info from my side.
    Last edited by sivahtchd; 07-09-2013, 03:26 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X