Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamping Process at Chennai US consulate for transferred visa

Hi,

I changed from employer A to B on H1B (H1B got approved for B when i started working for B). The visa stamp on my passport was for A and it got expired by 2013 Feb, but my visa from B is valid till 2015.

Now I'm planning to visit India for 10 days in a month from now. I have some questions
    1. Am i eligible for the interview waiver program?
    Details: Company A processed my first Visa at India in 2012 Feb (Valid till 2013 Feb), and I worked with company A till August 2012. From August 2012 I've been with B, but dont have new stamping
    2. My travel dates are 1 month from now and I'm going to be in Chennai for about 10 days. So given this, can i go ahead and book my onward and return tickets safely assuming that i will get interview dates?
    3. I'm filling up my DS160 in a few days from now, so I'll select my visa dates 1 week from now for September first week, do i have chances of getting one?
    4. Where do we check interview availability for Chennai?
    5. The new site gives me an appointment wait time of 3 days, what does that mean?
    6. Company B is a big internet/tech company in silicon valley so can i safely assume that i wont have problems in the interview/stamping process?
    7. What questions would they generally ask for?

Thanks and regards,
    Venkatesh

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X