Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better to maintain Father surname or Husband Surname for woman passport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better to maintain Father surname or Husband Surname for woman passport?

Hi,

Recenty I have submitted my D160 form for US H1B process and in that included my wife surname with her family surname not with mine.Still now she doesn't have passport.I am going to apply fot her.We have two kids.So for them also am going to apply.Any way I will take passport for kids on my surname.In future kids also travel with my wife.My question is if apply on my surname for her will be getting effect for her travel to US.While filling D160 form I thought she had done all her educations with her surname it will be better for her if i give her surname so by the reason given her surname in my D160.In future if she wants to travel US, embasy will consider the surname which I mentioned in my D160 or her passport? Which is better to continue her surname or my surname If require I will update my D160 form and will get another barcode for interview.If it is ok to maintain her surname will apply passport with her parents surname and details and will mention my name in spouse details.Please give me guidance?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X