Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 to F1 to H1 dilemma!!! Urgent help please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to F1 to H1 dilemma!!! Urgent help please!!!!

Hi Experts!

Here is one dilemma I've come across with my visa situation! If someone can please advice what would be the solution on my wife's H1b that she has been approved recently!

My company filed PERM during my 6th year of H1b, with a priority date, April 15th 2013, its pending now(it will be decided in next couple of weeks). After we realized my H1b expiring soon, I filed for my wife, H1b and and also filed I-539 for COS to F1. Her F1 is approved before H1b, so she joined in school having an idea that we will be in trouble if her H1b doesn't approve before my H1b expires(that's what actually happened, so we are happy for the decision we made!). And, I filed my change of status to F2 right after my wife's F1 is approved and it's pending too.

However, her H1b is just approved yesterday(haven't received papers yet!) and we are in kinda dilemma what to do with her approved H1b! Also, what's gonna happen to my pending COS that I filed to F2? Will it be approved even though, she got approved H1b lately? She is desperate to continue her schooling(Masters degree with tuition waiver) so she will have better opportunities with an advanced degree in a job field in the future and also as she is very close to finish her first semester and that will be wasted if she jumps into H1b!

Is there any way that she actually could withdraw H1b visa right now, and would it be used again in the future after her degree? If that is possible what should we do? I seriously appreciate your thoughts and advice. Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X