Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding application for Work Authorization in US for H1 Visa

Hello all
    I am an Indian currently working in Seychelles as a Homeopathy Physician. Recently I came to know about a work opportunity in the US and got in touch with this company. They replied me back saying that "be considered for employment as long as you have valid authorization to work in the US."
    Because I did not understand about the application for valid authorization to work in the US, they told me "Regarding gaining authorization to work in the US, you should go onto the Department of Homeland security site and look at their regulations."
    Thus, I checked the Department of Homeland security site and it guided me to USCIS website where there is a Self Check feature. But I got to know upon pressing the Self Check button, that it is available only for certain states in the US.
    Now I checked the other forms that are available.
    I got to know about Form I-9 which is used for verifying the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States. Then there is Form I - 765 which is for certain aliens who are temporarily in the United States may file this form to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

I am confused about where to start. I am currently at Seychelles in the Indian Ocean. Please guide me with useful opinions.

Regards

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X