H1b Extension + LCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Extension + LCA

I have a H1b extension coming up. i was searching for few answers but was not able to find a direct answer.

1) Do we need a company support letter for a H1b Extension?

2) I initially worked at place A for client A and had a LCA for that state and then moved to client B in the same state and later moved to a different state for a new project and client march 11 2013. But My employer has created a LCA which has a start date of April 10th 2013. As of now i need to apply for extension, do i need to mention in my resume,experience letter or client letter to be April 10th 2013 or can i still mention it as March 11 2013?

Also had these below questions for H1b extension fillup

3) Will a license be required from either U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State to release such technology or technical data to the foreign person as required by the position? “ITAR” (Please see explanation directly below.)
    YES or NO?

4. Will the beneficiary work off-site (not at your corporate offices)?
    YES or NO?

IF YES, please answer the following:

· Will the beneficiary of this petition be assigned to work at an off-site location for all or part of the period for which H-1B classification is sought? YES or NO

· Will the placement of the beneficiary off-site during the period of employment comply with the statutory and regulatory requirements of the H-1B nonimmigrant classification? YES or NO

· Will the beneficiary be paid the higher of the prevailing or actual wage at any and all off-site locations? YES or NO

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X