Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mismatch in profile and client letter for H1B Visa- Need Urgent help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mismatch in profile and client letter for H1B Visa- Need Urgent help.

Hi...

I got my H1B visa petition approved effective from Oct 01-2013 to Sep 2016, just completed the DS 160 form not yet submitted though, was getting ready to take an interview appointment with the Chennai consulate.

I realised that there is a mismatch in my actual profile and the client letter. The petition copy mentions I am a Programmer Analyst and does not speak anything about my roles and responsibilities that I will be performing in the US.

Actually I am a Techno Commercial Manager where as the client letter talks about my roles and responsibilities as a Java J2EE developer which I am not, and even my resume does not talk anything about Java J2EE development

I am a Project Manager/ Program Manager involved in project coordination on software product and tools development, technology consulting, engagement
    management, monitor and evaluate employee performance, Risk management, Day to day review and management of deliverables, People Management, etc.

Now, pls help me to understand

1). If this will have an impact when I go for the interview, if Yes, how will it impact me?
    2). If I prepare well on the Java J2EE as mentioned in the client letter, will it be okay to face the interview?
    3). Even if I do well in the interview and if the consulate officer rejects my visa citing difference in my resume as compared to client letter what will be the impact on my
    future visa chances?

Request you to kindly suggest the best way out of this situation.

Important information:

I have already lived and worked in the US from April 2008 to April 2011 on L1 B visa, my extension was denied and I had come back to India, now I got my visa approved for H1B through a different employer.

I would sincerely appreciate your help here.

Thanks
    Shoud not attend interview
    0%
    Should attend interview
    0%
    Should amend the client letter
    0%
    Here is my suggestion
    0%

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}