Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 221g - Non Disclosure Agreement btw employer and client

Hi,
    I recently got 221g from chennai consulate. I was asked to produce a letter of agreement between the employer and the client OR a letter from client that I will be travelling for so and so work.

My employer send me an agreement letter between him and the client. But at the end of this letter the name/ph#/email etc of the person representing the client has been hidden. When asked, I got to know from my employer that this has been hidden because of Non Disclosure Agreement between the employer and the client. My employer has also given a letter which state that there is a non disclosure agreement and so the names are hidden.

I am feeling that because of client contact details not being present my stamping may be rejected . Some how I am not getting good feeling and I feel that hiding things may make the consulate more suspicious. Please advice me what shall I do.

Originally posted by aryan.007 View Post
    Hi,
    I recently got 221g from chennai consulate. I was asked to produce a letter of agreement between the employer and the client OR a letter from client that I will be travelling for so and so work.

My employer send me an agreement letter between him and the client. But at the end of this letter the name/ph#/email etc of the person representing the client has been hidden. When asked, I got to know from my employer that this has been hidden because of Non Disclosure Agreement between the employer and the client. My employer has also given a letter which state that there is a non disclosure agreement and so the names are hidden.

I am feeling that because of client contact details not being present my stamping may be rejected . Some how I am not getting good feeling and I feel that hiding things may make the consulate more suspicious. Please advice me what shall I do.
    Well there is hardly anything that you can do. But Non Disclosure Agreement is generally to not disclose in public domain the relationship, if the client and your employer is worried about Non Disclosure , they can always send it in the sealed envelope to USCIS/Consulate. Wouldn't your client disclose to IRS that they are paying your employer money for the services? So why worry about disclosing to USCIS?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X