No announcement yet.

H1b application - which receipt # (amended or original) to use as petition #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b application - which receipt # (amended or original) to use as petition #

Hello,
    I got my h1b amended recently. Now I am filing for visa interview. Will really appreciate the answers to the following questions:

1. When I am filing the DS-160 form they ask for the i-129 petition number. Is it the same a the i-797 receipt number?

2. Which receipt # to use in the DS-160 form, Original one or the amended one?

3. My amendment is not yet approved, but I put in the premium processing. I will be traveling in 1st week of Feb, but in case it still does not get approved, can I still go ahead with the interview with the amendment receipt?

4. My wife filed for H4 with the original receipt # before I filed for the amendment, but did not go for the interview as attorney suggested later. So she had to postpone. Can she use the same application for she has to re-apply with the amended receipt #?

5. My wife originally selected the interview place as Delhi, but I am from Kolkata. Can she change the place for rescheduling the interview?

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X