Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to H1 stamping

Hi

I was on H4 visa and I got my H1 last october. I was working on a project thru my last employer till february and my project got over on February 15th. And I joined a new project on Feb 18th with some other consulting company. Since I wanted to be sure I did not submit my resignation till March. Once I got my visa transfer receipt I submitted my resignation on March 3rd. Not I have two pay stubs for the month of February. One with my new employer from Feb 19th to March 5th(15 days cycle) and other from my old employer from Feb 1st to Feb 28th(30 days cycle).

I am planning to travel to india in one week and I have to go for my visa stamping.Do I need to show both the pay stubs to them?. what if they ask me about two pay stubs. Is it ok to have two pay stubs for the same month?. Can I say that I gave my resignation on Feb 18th but my previous employer ran pay cycle only on a monthly basis and thats why I got my pay in March with the pay dates as Feb 1st to Feb 28th.

Or do I need to show just my new employer pay stub for february. In that case I will have a break of 19 days(from Fen 1st to Feb 19th) without pay stub.

I dont know how to answer if this question comes up. Please help me

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X