H4 visa under 214(b)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa under 214(b)

Hi i was living in u.s.a last 5 years, i went frist time on f2 spouse visa then my wife got h1B so i came india 2012 for H4 stamping, i was succesfully apporved . This year on april me and my wife came india spend 1 month and went backu.s.a, at that time chicago air port border & custom petrol officer took both of us in the office ask questions one by one,he checked my phone & email found 3 email from bussiness vender, he asked me that i m working some where,i said i never work but last chrismas i just help my friend for 16 days in his store ,and thats why i have this email.he told me how much i got paid ,and i explain everything.he said if u are not windhrow your application he will send back me and my wife together india so i dicied to sign and he cancle my H4 visa under PURSUANT TO 22 OFR 41.122(H)(3)/(4) OF INA.
    i came back left my wife and my 3.5 years son (U.S.CITIZEN). i though it will be easy to restemp my visa if i explain to mumbai consulate, so went for visa , V.O told me why they cancle your visa, i explain i did"t know my small mistake can finish my life, i said i did"t work for money , i never had money problem coz my wife make good amount of money.V.O took my passpoet and give me 221(g) white paper, with addinational processs.. After 2 week i got email that PROVIDE EVIDENCE THAT U WILL NOT WORK AGAIN IN U.S.A ON AS H4 VISA. so i made affidavit , apology letter, my wife made one effidevit and clint letter send me from u.s.a , in P.D.F formate i send it to the consulate. after 2 week they send me an emai that i need to go consulate mumbai, i went and V.O did't ask any thing give me pass port and 214(b) letter, i said why i m getting this , he said u try to get in the u.s.a.
    So kindly suggest me that what i have do to get my family together,my wife employer already file green card and she got labour appruval , now she is on I-140 prosess.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X