Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B(Consular Process) validity

Hi There,

I have query regarding my H1-B (consular processed) validity.

Currently, I am in USA on L2 visa and possess EAD. I was working with employer X and they have processed my H1-B in consular process and my H1 B visa is approved and I got the petition as well however my H1-B visa cannot be not activated before Oct 2014. Now I got separation from employer X due to some budgeting issue, So now here my question is that my
    H1 B visa is still valid for any other employer to buy? If yes, Is there any specific time period that H1B should get buy out and activated? Can you please answer my query and share all the related information. Currently I am working with other employer on L2-EAD status.

Regards,

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi There,

I have query regarding my H1-B (consular processed) validity.

Currently, I am in USA on L2 visa and possess EAD. I was working with employer X and they have processed my H1-B in consular process and my H1 B visa is approved and I got the petition as well however my H1-B visa cannot be not activated before Oct 2014. Now I got separation from employer X due to some budgeting issue, So now here my question is that my
    H1 B visa is still valid for any other employer to buy? If yes, Is there any specific time period that H1B should get buy out and activated? Can you please answer my query and share all the related information. Currently I am working with other employer on L2-EAD status.

Regards,
    H1 visas are not bought or sold out.

Any other employer can use the currently approved H1's petition to file for a cap exempt petition of their own , and once that is approved you can join and work for them.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X