Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1B transfer question

Hi all,

My H-1B is currently held by a large Indian IT company. I joined them 9 months ago and was hired onsite in USA to work at their client site. Upon completion of the project, my employer asked me to go and work for a client in different state which I didn't like and I started looking for a change. Initially, I got an offer from a consultant 'A' to work for their client which is a large semiconductor company. I accepted that offer and they initiated my H-1B transfer and filed my petition with premium processing. I didn't had any other offer for 2 weeks. In the mean time, I was interviewing with several companies and got 2 full-time positions with product companies. On Monday last week, I got one offer from Company 'B' which is a mid sized product company. I accepted that and they filed my H-1B transfer. Last Friday I got offer from a start-up company 'C' with much better salary and stock options and they said they will file my Greencard immediately after I join them. I am in a real dilemma now and I really wanted to work for company 'C' as they are working on interesting technology. I know it doesn't sound professional to accept offers like this and say no to employers 'A' and 'B' but I really want to work for employer 'C'.

I resigned from large Indian IT company but the HR I spoke tried to convince me to stay with them and they have not yet relieved me. I joined Employer 'A' last week upon receipt of petition being filed and yet to receive any pay check.I got to know today that my H-1B petition with employer A has been approved. H-1B with employer B is at LCA stage and I will call them and let them know that I wont be joining them. Employer 'C' initiated my H-1B transfer proceedings(LCA) today. Given this situation, Is there any problem with H-1B petition filed by employer 'C' getting approved?. This has become too complex because of my lack of patience. I spoke to employer 'c' attorney and she said there won't be any problem as long as Large Indian IT company doesn't withdraw my petition for another 2 weeks. I appreciate any feedback from you guys.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X