Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bakrid holiday in Chennai on 6th & reschedule interview dates !!!????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bakrid holiday in Chennai on 6th & reschedule interview dates !!!????

My old parents and wife and kid attended OFC yesterday and were suppose to have consulate interview on Monday (6th oct). Today I received an email that I have to get both OFC and inteview dates rescheduled...!!!

Are they kidding? If it was a holiday they could easily disable the date so that no one uses that date to schedule interview. They letting us know now after the OFC?? I had booked the tickets and made every damn arrangements. I am sure thousands of others who booked 6th are going through the same.

Is this letter even legitimate ?? It does look like one..!

"
    Greetings from the U.S. Consulate in Chennai,

In honor of the Bakrid holiday declared by the Tamil Nadu state government on Monday, October 6th 2014, the U.S. Consulate General, Chennai will be closed to the public on October 6th , 2014.

• If you have a visa interview appointment scheduled for October 6th, 2014 at the U.S. Consulate in Chennai and you have already attended your biometric collection appointment at the Visa Application Center – you will need to e-mail the call center at [email protected] to unlock your appointment to subsequently reschedule both appointments at the Visa Application Center and at the U.S. Consulate General, Chennai.

• If you have a visa interview appointment scheduled for October 6th , 2014 at the U.S. Consulate in Chennai and you have scheduled your biometric collection appointment at the Visa Application Center for October 5th, 2014 or October 6th, 2014 – you will have to cancel and reschedule both appointments. Simply log in to your profile by clicking here and reschedule both your appointments at the Visa Application Center and at the U.S. Consulate General, Chennai. You do not need to contact the call center.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
    Non-Immigrant Visa Unit
    U.S. Consulate in Chennai
    "

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X