Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Refusal of H1B Visa

Hi,

I attend for H1B visa interview thrice, 2 times they gave 221(g) regarding the
    documentation from the client during the project and Client details.
    when i attend Third time with all the documents I got from the client, Then
    they check all the documents and finally said that the client is not suitable
    for your job, so we are taking the Documents (I797,I129,LCA and
    the offerletter from the employer) and send back to USCIS. And they given
    letter as below:

Hi XYZ,

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information
    elicited in your interview with an American Consular Officer, you do
    not appear to be qualified for an H-1B temporary work visa.

In accordance with United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended and the I-129 petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services(USCIS) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S.Consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition.
    For your information, your visa was refused today under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act(INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements of the INA or of the regulations thereunder.

Thats all,
    XYZ

I informed this to my employer, My Employer told after getting those documents to USCIS we file case in court and send those documents back again, So let me know this is possible, to get the documents back again once they handover.

Thank you,
    USCIS

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X