Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

Hai frnds,

Iam ravi. I have attended for H1B at Chennai consulate three times. First time i have attended on Sep28th then i was not having relevant information about the project, so they hav issued me with 221g. The second time i have attended in Oct with client name and project details, but they again asked me to bring the complete itinerary of project and marketing analysis of project. So, my employer has produced me with contract letter made between my employer and client. The third time i have attended on Dec 13th with contract agreement and letter from client stating that i will be working for the project. But this time the VO told me that these papers are not sufficient so, asked me to bring Complete itinerary of project,Technical description of project, and a letter from client.

I hav explained my employer about this. He is now saying that as my travel has delayed for 2 months, the client has recruited some other person for the project, so asking me to say that i will be working at emplyer's place in-house. Also he is telling that he wil provide all the details(about project). Does it make sense going to the consulate and telling that the project has been changed and there is no client letter. I want suggestion from u people in this.... I'll b waiting for ur reply. Thanks,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X