Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice/Clarity for travel during H1 Transfer

Experts,

I am working for Client X through Company A for the past 3 months in US and my Passport has visa stamped till 2017 in Company A's name. I have initiated the H1 transfer to Company B in premium processing and waiting for the receipt number. Meanwhile I want to travel to India this 16th and planning to go directly to Company's B location in US while returning from India. Instead of resigning from Company A, I am planning to tell that I am going to India for urgent personal works and will be back after 3 weeks. I have the following doubts.

1. While coming back to Company B's location, in immigration will it suffice if I show just the new I797 and old visa in passport without going to Stamping in India?
    2. For the two weeks in India my Company A will not pay me, in this case will I go in out of status? and will it cause any issue when I come back without new stamping?
    3. Will it suffice if I show just the scanned copy of new I797 in the immigration of company B's location? or original approved copy should be shown?

Your advice is appreciated

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X