Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last 4 characters missing or has been truncated in I-797B approval notice...!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 4 characters missing or has been truncated in I-797B approval notice...!!!!!

I have a query on my Approval Notice (I-797B) which I have received after the approval of my petition for Visa Type H1 B.

Is there is any character limit for Beneficiary Name on Approval Notice (I-797B).??? Because My name has been spelt correctly and entirely in the Filing Documents, but on the Approval Notice (I-797B) the last 4 characters are missing or has been truncated (Mine is quite long name).

I.e.; Under 'Beneficiary Name' 4 letters are missing in my Approval Notice (I-797B).

Mentioned below are the details pertaining to same:

Name as in Passport : BALLA , VENU RAMALINGESWARA RAO (Filled with same name)
    Beneficiary Name as in Petition : BALLA , VENU RAMALINGESWAR (I.e.; Letters "A RAO" is missing in my H1b petition)

The last 4 character's has been truncated. I have copies of the Visa Application also with me and everywhere on the petition filing application my name has been spelt completely.

Can anyone let me know do I need to apply for Name correction if so then process for it? If that is not required then can I go ahead with the visa stamping interview with this Approval Notice, Would this be a problem?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X