Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview waiver program

Hi All,

I am not sure if this recently changed, but i thought one of the checklist item listed here sometime back was if you answer YES to no "clearance received" annotation printed on the visa. Did it get removed?

I am going to India for vacation and would need re-stamping, and was evaluating if i can do interview waiver or drop box considering my previous visa application went into admin processing and "Clearance received" annotation printed on my visa that was issued after 2 months of visa interview.

Qualifications
    You may submit your visa application at a Team Stanley location as either an Interview Waiver or Drop-Box submission and proceed without a consular interview if you meet all of the following qualifications:

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX" CHECKLIST
    If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver Program “Drop-box”. You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please log in, create your profile, proceed with your application, and print two copies of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of our 11 service centers.

Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except child below 14 years of age and applicant above 80 years of age or older:

I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which i wish to apply
    My most recent visa was issued in India
    I received my visa after January 1, 2008
    My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
    I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
    If I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.
    OR

If I am applying for any other class of visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.
    Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify for the Interview Waiver Program, but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X