Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B throug american start-up company

Good Day Dear Users,

I will explain my situation briefly. I graduate from college with bachelor of since in business administration in Pennsylvania. After completing a study program I have received an OPT. I've tried to get a job with H1B sponsorship and it was unsuccessful (well we looking for candidates with more professional background and so on) my OPT is expires within a month. I was looking to open a start-up company to get E visa, unfortunately citizens of my home country are not able to get this visa. And then I became curios if I can get working visa trough my friend. I haven't told him this yet but here is my plan : If he is going open up a start up company (consulting for example) and he will make a request to call for me from abroad to work for his company. I know there is some us based companies which practice this, however they have been for a while in market. Would it be possible to get some working visa (like H1B) through my friend? I bet many people are interesting in it. Thank you everyone who has a bit of information

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X