Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B approval through Consular Processing in home country

Dear All,

Last year 2015 my original petition got revoked with employer A and so I changed to employer B with H1B transfer. However, I got an RFE and I-797C got Denial with employer B due to my original petition got revoked with employer A. so I came back to my home country in Dec 2015 and currently I am in process of applying consular processing with same employer B and below is my questions.

1. Is USCIS will refer to my previous denial history from the year 2015 for approving new I-797B further for consular processing?

2. Do I also need to provide W2- Tax wages from the year 2015 (both employer A and employer B) while applying new petition(I-797B) now as an evidence that I was employed in both employer A and employer B during my stay in the Year 2015?

3. What are my chances to get I-797B new petition to get approved as I do not want further RFE with new petition, please suggest what are all the additional documents I may need to provide for new petition to get it approved.

If any one experienced similar kind of situation recently, please share your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
    Ishunai

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X