Need help / suggestions regarding my overstay issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help / suggestions regarding my overstay issue

Need help / suggestions regarding my overstay issue. Came to US on F1 visa in 2010 Jan . After 1st semister applied for cpt as there was not much classes or class work in my university and started working in a firm related to my course with basic pay. In 2011, I had to leave to India due to personal reasons and was in an assumption that I wouldn't return back to US . so dint inform university about my exit .later changed my mind and came back to USA and continued education and job. Due to high fees i couldn't afford that University so applied for transfer .then applied for grades transfer during this time my sevis got terminated and I was not informed by both universities. then I got married to a H1 b holder and couldn't apply for h4 having hope of reinstated of sevis and finish final semister and get opt and continue working. Got pregnant and couldn't concentrate and after baby was born returned to India due to daughters medical condition and after an year and half applied for h4 visa and the visa officer asked why h4 was not applied if applied there wouldn't have been an issue. I told him was misguided and he said he would offer me a waiver and it would take 2 weeks to 6mnths as my records are clear during the stay. And was asked to submit husbands green card petition insurance cards I797 along with an h4 request letter from husbands employer which I dint had during interview. After 2 weeks got an email saying passport is ready for pick up. but status shows 221g and 214 . Now what should I be doing ? Husband's employer is willing to support us . Should I reappear and what supporting documentation is need.

Please guide me and recommend me any attorneys who can help me deal with our situation.
    My daughter is 2 years old and we are waiting to get back together as family.

Thank you in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X