plzzzzzzz suggest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plzzzzzzz suggest

My current employer had filed my H1B in the month of March-2005. However, later on, I did not get any updates on the same till the month of December when I finally approached them.

They said that they will inquire into this from INS. After a week or so, I was told that they have my EAC number and that my case is approved. However, there is some problem in transfer of some papers. They said that they have requested a duplicate copy from INS and would take around 4-6 weeks.

I again approached them in the first week of feb. They said that there is some problem from the INS side and we are thinking of some alternative solution to this. Later on they said that they are thinking of filing my L1 in case they do not get any updates in a weeks time.

When I again approached them, they said that they have decided to go for my L1. But they are waiting for the new L1 form. Once it comes, we will get it filed.

I dont understand why is this process getting so delayed? after all this I doubt that they are willing to send me. someone please advice. am really worried

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X