Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-1B Transfer

Hi,

Currently i am on OPT and it will Expire on June 18th. I have already applied for my STEM extension and is under Process. As the rules have been Changed for STEM Extension, I will be receiving an RFE to Prove that i am eligible for 24 months Extension. Recently i got to know that my H-1B application was picked in the Lottery and i have filed for Premium Processing and Expecting an Update in next 2 weeks. Now, i have a Full Time offer from one of the Clients. I want to change my Employer once my H-1B is approved. Can i change my Employer between H-1B approval and October 1St? If so, what status will i be on till October 1st? If i Opt for Cap-Gap, can the Employer be changed uder Cap-Gap or Cap-Gap is specific for Particular Emploeyr? and i also think that if i opt for Cap-Gap my profile will be Updated as H-1B, wherein they will not be able to Print any I20's on my record..

I can still be legally able to Work in US, as i have my OPT Extension application is still pending. Lets say, i have received an RFE on my STEM Extension and i have answered it. I am thinking of changing my Employer once my H-1B is approved. Can i change my Employer in between my OPT Expiration and OPT STEM Extension is still Under Process?? In this Scenario, school will be able to Print new I20 on my record??

Thanks in Advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X