Urgent Help Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help Needed!

So I plan on visiting India with my family from Aug 12th to Sept 10th. I am on a H1 and my family on H4 and I have already booked the tickets. I was planning on getting my visa stamped at the Mumbai Consulate and therefore I filled out DS-160 for me and my family and paid the fees. Then when I tried to book an appointment, there are dates available for OFC appointment in August but I do not see any dates for Consular Appointment. The next available is October 19th. Literally yesterday I was on the US docs site filling out my profile, it said the next available date is August 10th on the left side of the screen. I could not make an appointment since the fees were not paid yet. Today I paid the fees and see that the next available consular appointment is october 19th. How can almost two months worth of dates get filled up so quick? I am just looking for a way out of this if anyone can help please. Can I change my consulate venue? Can I be qualified for emergency appointment? Please Help!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X