Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to F1 COS Form I539 where to submit

Hi,

I am applying for change of status from H4 to F1. When I go through the USCIS link there are multiple addresses listed where I should send my application. Can someone confirm, which is the right address.

Address1:
    H-4 spouse of an H-1B nonimmigrant filing Form I-539 separately from the H-1B principal nonimmigrant or filed concurrently with Form I-765 for category (c)(26).
    File with the USCIS Dallas Lockbox Facility if the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129 begins with EAC or LIN.

Address2:
    File with the USCIS Phoenix Lockbox Facility if the receipt number of your H-1B principal spouse’s most recent Form I-797 Notice of Approval for Form I-129 begins with WAC.

Address3:
    ll other Forms I-539, including:

Change of status from A, G, or NATO classifications to another nonimmigrant classification (once an endorsed Form I-566 has been received by applicant); or,

A Form I-539 filed separately from a principal’s Form I-129, with the exception of 1) a Form I-539 filed by an H-4 spouse of an H-1B nonimmigrant or filed concurrently with Form I-765 for category (c)(26).; or 2) a Form I-539 filed by P-4 dependents of major league athletes or support personnel. Please see guidance above for instructions on a Form I-539 filed separately by such H-4 spouse or P-4 dependent

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X