Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer while H4 to H1 in progress

Team,

I have valid H1 petition until Mar 2018 and so do my spouse(she is on H4 currently and has H4 valid till Mar 2018). Recently my spouse got job and we are in the process of COS from H4 to H1. We are submitting documents to attorney tomorrow/today. Below are my queries:

1. Can we file under premium processing from H4 to H1? if "yes" will we get response in max of 3 weeks?
    2. Can I do my H1 transfer(does NOT include my dependents) from company A(currently) to company B while she awaits for her COS petition response?
    3. What happens if mine gets approved before her COS and my current company A does not withdraws my current H1? Until how long is she safe or it does not matter irrespective of filing time of her COS- all I had is one H1.
    4. What happens if mine gets approved before her COS and my current company A does withdraws my current H1 because I have valid approval from USCIS to start working from Company B?
    5. Is it safe to consider that better start my H1 transfer ONLY after COS is accepted.
    6. What happens if my COS gets RFE, until it is resolved I cannot apply for h1 transfer?

please let me know soon.

Thanks.
    Rohit.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X