Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Transfer (Cap Exempt) RFE for Paystubs and W2 >> Need Urgent Help

Hi ,

I hold H1B Visa from my Previous Employer A which was filed when i was in US and was effective from Oct 2014.
    I worked for Company A till I resigned before travelling to India in Jan 2016 and joined Employer B in India
    My Current Employer B has filed for my H1 Transfer (Cap-Exempt) and we received RFE for Paystubs from Oct 2014 till Dec 2015 and all W2.
    However i am facing the below challenges and issues as Employer A has been acquired by another company since May 2016 and Management of New company not willing to help

1. Is the RFE to verify employer(as they are no longer in existence) or verify Status during Stay ? Can only W2 suffice ?
    2. Do not have Paystubs for beginning from Oct 1 , 2014 till Nov 15,2014 ( 3 pay cycles). Employer had not Run Payroll as they had said it was OK to not run for initial few days ?
    They had asked me to send letter for Delay in Joining by 4 weeks.
    3. Also do not have Paystubs for 1 cycle of Sep 2015 (i had received Salary though) and 1 cycle of Nov 2015 ?
    4. My Last Payslip is till Dec 15,2015 after which i went on Leave after notifying Employer A and the Change of Status was filed (Received date Dec 30,2015)
    4. Do not have paystubs for Vacation Periods out of US ? Had travelled to India Multipe times during my Employment and had also gone for Visa Stamping as well, Are these also needed ?

Please advice

Thanks
    Abhishek

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X