Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change in Previous Job Dates on new H1b application.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in Previous Job Dates on new H1b application.

Hi,
    The title is a bit vague. I wasn't sure how to explain it in few words. So this is my situation. I am working in a consultancy A. In May 2014, I moved to new client B with the same consultancy as my employer. But my employer did not apply for an amendment immediately when i moved to the new client B. My employer applied for a H1 amendment when i mentioned that i have to visit India in Jun 2015. And when applying this amendment, he said for immi.. purpose i have to put Jun 2015 as the start date for the current client B instead of May 2014 in my resume. So i did that at that time. So now my actual resume has dates May 2014 to current and immig.. resume has dates Jun 2015 to current for Client B. And my H1b got approved.

Now client B has offered me a full time and I accepted that offer. Now I have to transfer my H1 from my original employer to my client B. I want to know would it be a problem if i sent in my actual resume(with right dates) to USCIS or would i get a RFE if i do that. I wasn't aware of the H1b amendment back in 2014 and it was a mistake. So i want to correct this as soon as possible. I dont want to get an RFE as the client B has a policy of having the H1b approved before i start working there as full time. Any suggestions please.
    Last edited by DHN; 12-21-2016, 02:17 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X