Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd time administrative processing. Please HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd time administrative processing. Please HELP!!!

Hey,
    I am currently stuck in India. Bc the consulate didn't approve my VISA. Although I had all the documents, they didn't ask for them. And as a result, resulting in a 221g yellow slip. After 2 days, I emailed the documents to the email they provided. After a month, they sent us an email "Please follow the instructions below to continue processing your visa application. Your case was previously refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act for mandatory administrative processing, and will be reconsidered when administrative processing is complete...Please visit the Consulate General on any business day at xxx am with your 221(g) letter, previous passport(s), and any other documents pertaining to your visa application". So we attended the consulate at the given time and was given a 221g blue slip with additional administrative processing required ticked. Heres what pisses me off, they didn't ask anything at the second interview. And I had to travel 15+ hours on train to get to Mumbai for the interview. If they wanted to give us another 221g, they should've just sent us an email. Anyway, heres my question. How long would it take for additional administrative processing to be complete? I really need the consulate to approve the VISA bc my son's missing college and my contractor gave me a deadline. I have house payments and car payments. Me and my family are very depressed. (((

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X