Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b extesnion done but passport expired already before three months and didnt realise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b extesnion done but passport expired already before three months and didnt realise

Hi Sir,

I have applied for my h1b extension plus transfer last week to a new employer and my current employer doesn't know about it.

I have my h1b valid till END OF Dec .

As my extension was filed last week and I got my Receipt so I started working at the client place. Unfortunately when I checked my Passport I didn't realize that its already expired in July and all these days I was thinking that it will expire in December as I was confused with the dating convention .

Can you please let me know regarding the below doubts .

- Can my former employer cancel my H1B or revoke and if so what are my chances that I would get my H1 transfer approved at least till Dec2017?

- Will my h1b extension be approved or rejected as my passport expired in Jul2017 or will I have an RFE. I will actually get my Passport in next couple of weeks AND IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN NOTIFY USCIS OR SEND ONCE I GET MY NEW PASSPORT SO TAHT I WONT GET ANY REJECTIONS.

Your Suggestion is highly appreciable

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X