Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confusion on which L/H Visa issue and expiration date while schedule VISA interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion on which L/H Visa issue and expiration date while schedule VISA interview

Hi all,
    Need help to direct on this tricky question when i tried to submit schedule Visa interview at the Canada embassy.
    "Complete the following information from your most recently issued visa"
    (i) Visa issued date and (ii) Visa expiration date

My confusion : System does not recognized the dates from my H1B dates. But when i used the dates in my old passport - L1B stamp, it allow me to proceed with a question prompt - "Does this Visa class match your travel?"
    What should be the correct entries and visa class? L1B or H1B? I don't want to have a wasteful trip if i travel from USA to Canada but to find out i have to re-submit.

Background
    EAC12 - L1B expired with VISA stamp in old passport
    EAC15 - L1B extension approved and validity from Oct 15 2015 - Oct 14 2017 - No Visa stamp in old or new passport (didn't realize the need to update in new passport but able to leave and return USA in 2016)
    EAC17 - H1B approved and validity from Oct 1 2017 - Dec 31 2018 - Need to have H1B visa stamp in new passport
    DS-160 - using my new passport number and H1B class

Appreciate your advice in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X