Us consulate Mumbai interview experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us consulate Mumbai interview experience

Hi i am sorry for posting late of my interview experience. I went with my husband and a 1.5 year old kid. It was my husband interview for H1B visa and me with my daughter for H4 visa.

Our apoointment time was 10.45. we reached at10.00 am at the venue. since we were with kid we were given special permission to enter inside. W were asked to sit in a row already full of people. The staff came to us amd asked us to go inside for interview as priority was given to those who were with children. We went inside, there was a long queue but we were allotted Row on priority.

Our daughter was very cranky at that time, we were getting nervous that how we will manage interview like this. But soon our turn came, We stood in fron of the officer, wished him good morning, he replied us with a smile. My husband was carrying our daughter, he asked officer, Can i hold my daughter in my arms. The officer was so kind to us, he said : Sure ! enjoy this time.

He asked few questions to my husband :
    1. Since how long have you been working with present company in india ?
    2. What is going to be your job profile in US?
    3. Are you going to work with client or employer ? (In my case, it is employer)
    4. Where are you going to work in US?
    5. then he asked me a question : since how long you have been married ?

He worked on his computer for 2 minutes and said us :

Your visas are approved !

You may collect your passports in 3-5 working days.

My advise is to be confident, clear and believe in yourself.

All the best.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X