No announcement yet.

H1 Visa Transfer along with Amendment - Need some immediate suggestion please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Transfer along with Amendment - Need some immediate suggestion please

Hello All,

Requesting your suggestion to proceed further.

My initial petition was approved to location A and i raised an amendment to location B based on project requirement from India. Unfortunately my Location B amendment was denied by USCIS and i traveled to Location A as per my initial petition to support the client.

Now my current company forcing me to raise another amendment to Location-B to work from client location (which may get deny again by USCIS and leads to go back to india).

So i started looking for other opportunity in parallel and i got better package with company B and they interested to file H1Transfer in premium.

Now the question is, as per my current employer i have to file amendment to location B in regular mode (which i cannot avoid) and at the same time my new employer will file H1 transfer in premium mode.

Will there be any issues if i go with amendment (regular) + H1 transfer (premium) in parallel..?

if in case i received RFE or denial for my H1 transfer, will my current company get to know about my H1 transfer activities.?

Requesting your expert advise to proceed further.

Thanks,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X