Changing company from A to B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing company from A to B

I am with company A and I got an offer letter from Company B. I am on H-1B 5th year with Indian citizenship and I have few questions.

1) I have an approved I-140 from Company A for over 15 months now. If I switch over to company B, how would it affect my GC process. Would company A be able to revoke my I-140? If so, what would be the impact?
    2) Would company B be able to file new PERM and retain the same priority date?
    3) My wife is on H4 based on my current H1-B from company A which expires in September 2019. Do I need to file her H4 again once I get my new H1-B from company B?
    4) My wife has H4-EAD which is valid until September 2019. What happens to it if I transfer to company B? Does it get invalidated and do I file it again?
    5) I will give my notice to Company A once I have H1-B confirmation from Company B. However, if something change and I decide to not to move from company A to B, would it create any issue in terms of immigration? Would company A have to file my H1B and GC once again?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X