H visa renewal stamping in Tijuana, Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H visa renewal stamping in Tijuana, Mexico

Tijuana, Mexico -- H1b and H4 visa renewal stamping @ April 30, 2018. My agent Scott Zou (Email: [email protected]) is very nice and professional. The visa stamping process becomes much easier under his help.

Step 1: DS 160 application filled.
    Step 2: Payment of visa fee $190. (We asked Scott to help us pay the visa fee. No online payment is allowed right now.)
    Step 3: Fingerprint appointment and Interview appointment.

Documents:
    DS 160 confirmation page
    H1b I797
    Marriage Certificate
    3 Paystubs
    H1b I129
    I140 (Visa officer asked, but we did not bring it with us. Officer said is ok! I think it is not necessary.)

The visa officer only asked for H1b I797 and I140.

Questions the visa officer asked:
    1. when did you and your husband get married? How long have you been together?
    2. When both of us OPT start and end?
    3. When did my husband transfer his H1b?
    4. How long has my husband worked for his current company?
    5. What is my husband annual salary?

My husband and I did have a valid stamping in our passports. My husband got his new H1b visa the next [email protected]. after the interview. I didn't get my new H4 visa until 2 days after the interview. We had to come back to U.S. after my husband's new visa issued. The visa officer gave back my passport, and said i could go back to get my new visa stamped whenever my new H4 visa got ready. Visa officer did not cancel my valid old stamping. After my new H4 visa issued, the consulate called me to get my visa stamped. Because I did not want to book a ticket and hotel to go back, I asked Scott if he could help me to get my visa stamped. Scott is very nice! He guided me to send the passport to him and got my visa stamped. After that, he sent the passport back to me. He only charged me a service fee, which is much cheaper than booking a flight ticket and hotel. For the whole process, he always took a picture and sent to me for every single step he did. He always responded to your question quickly and kind. Scott has other kinds of services like Airport and border pick up. If you have question you are not sure, send a email to Scott, he would be happy to help with you.

Another thing I want to mention here is if you did not get your new visa stamped, you don't need to pay $6 for new I94 when you come back to U.S. When I come back to U.S. with my old valid visa. The officer who is not familiar with the rules, send me to get a new I94. Turns out, the other officer confirmed that it is not necessary.

Good luck to you!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X