Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B dropbox EVC Model

Hi All,

After reading the experiences for dropbox in this forum, I was well prepared for my H1 VISA Stamping after a gap of 3.5 years. This was the first time dropbox for me at Pune location. Being in EVC model, I was highly skeptical and a bit scared to be honest considering many unfavorable outcomes in the past for my friends but decided to take the risk anyways... Here is my detailed timeline for dropbox. My Visa was expired in May 2017 so I only had 3 days to submit the docs to be dropbox eligible as I arrived in Pune on 25th.

05/29: Submitted docs @ pune location.
    05/30: Status updated to "No Status"
    05/31: Status updated as "Application Received"
    05/31: Status updated to "Administrative Processing" in afternoon. VFS Passport: Passport is still with US Embassy/Consulate
    06/01: CEAC Website showed Administrative Processing, VFS Passport: Passport is still with US Embassy/Consulate
    06/02 CEAC Website showed Administrative Processing, VFS Passport: Passport is still with US Embassy/Consulate
    06/03: CEAC Website showed Administrative Processing, VFS Passport: Passport is still with US Embassy/Consulate
    06/04: CEAC Website showed Administrative Processing, VFS Passport: Passport is still with US Embassy/Consulate
    06/05: CEAC Website updated to "Issued". VFS Passport: Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery

I am relieved that it is issued and it did not take a turn for the unexpected! I was starting to get worried from yesterday but happy that now the ordeal has ended. So guys who are in EVC, the key is to be patient and be ready with all the docs. My petition also had my name incorrect but hopefully the consulate treated it as a typo. Hopefully this will help someone still on the fences.

Cheers and all the best!
    Last edited by onkar_k; 06-05-2018, 09:08 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X