Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 VISA - Got 221 g , Still waiting for my Passport

Hi,

My husband is on H1B Visa and I am on H4. We have used dropbox service for VISA renewal and stamping (31st May'18). My husband's and my son's passport has been stamped and arrived in expected time (on 12th June'18) . I got 221G asking to appear for interview in Mumbai consulate office. I have appeared for interview on 13th June and the officer told me that I will get my passport in 2-3 days. He even said 'Have a safe travel back', but today is 29th June'18 and my VISA application status still shows 'Administrative Processing' . They have not even asked any further documents and no change in status after 13th June.

Does anybody experienced this situation with Mumbai Consulate office? Please help.

I have sent 2 mails to them but I am getting standard response from them which says 'AP' can take several weeks to process and we will contact you.

My scheduled return date was 26th June. I have rescheduled my ticket to 5th July with my husband and son, since cancellation was way too costly. Now my rescheduled date is arriving soon and still no change in status.

Can anyone help with their contact number? experiences? is there any way I can reach them with my concern?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X