Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamping.

Hello Friends,

Need your suggestions on H4 visa stamping of my wife.

My H1B from employer A was expiring on Sep 2017. But I filled the extension before the expiry and got H1B & H4 extension from May 2017 to April 2020 for Employer A. But in May 2018 I transfer my H1B from Employer A to Employer B and got the approval from May 2018 to Nov 2020, but I didn't file I-539 form for my spouse for employer B because attorney mentioned that she already has a approved I-94 from my previous employer till April 2020. We don't have a stamped visa on our passport because we have not visited India since Nov 2016.

Now, My wife will be travelling to India next week and she has to go for H4 stamping, I've a following questions.

1) Will she be eligible for drop box because my H1B from Employer A was expired on Sep 2017 and we are still in the 12 months window.

2) If yes, Will she have to submit copies of both my H1B petitions (Extended petition from Employer A and Transferred petition from Employer B)?

3) Will she has to submit her approval notice which was filed by Employer A?

Please provide your suggestions. Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X