Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Degree equivalency when combined adademic and work experience- what put on h1-b form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degree equivalency when combined adademic and work experience- what put on h1-b form?

Hi, I have an urgent question about degree equivalency as I?m a bit worried about it. A equivalency company (CCI) are going to equivalate my (UK 3 year) Dance, Drama and Theatre studies degree into a Directing and Film studies degree based on a combination of academic and work experience. But in the instructions for the H-1B Data Collection and Filing Fee Exemption Supplement, it says for the section Major/Primary field of study. "Use the beneficiary?s degree transcripts to determine the primary level of study. DO NOT consider work experience to determine the beneficiary?s major field of study." Does this mean my employer cannot put my Directing and Film equivalency on this sheet? I don?t understand how we can even put the original Dance, Drama & Theatre one, because it is from England and would have to be academically equivalated to be valid.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X