Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate help requied for H1b Stamp

Hi All,
    I am about to go for H1 visa stamp at Singapore -US embassy in coming month.
    I need help for following my queries asap., immediately.

1. My current employment contract is going to be completed in one month time. From there my status will be on singapore PR with no job. ofcourse i will try for another assignment. So can i attend H1 visa interview with out current job. I can show past payslips, offer letter of employer. Is this valid?. or can this effect the stamping?.
    2. My wife and baby are in india. I am going to invite them so that they can also attend interview for their H4 visa. But due to baby's just 3months age, and baby's health condition doctor suggested to make travel only after 6 months, i am in confusion. but in embassy web site it was given like kids under age 14, not necessary to attend the interview along with applicant. Is it possible to include baby's passport with out baby's physical presence in singapore?.

I am completely in confusion state. Any body experienced people who attended interview at singapore or had experience of any above situations, please share your expeience. your information will be very helpfull to me.

Please put some light on above queries.

thanks in advance.

rgds,
    sgboy

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X